- How will My Order Ship?
- Gift Orders
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 30 Day Returns
- Free Shipping over $200
- Rush Shipping Available
- Holiday Shipping
- Tracking Your Order
- Return Requirements
- Quick Refunds
- Google Wallet
- Paying with PayPal
- Pay with 'Bill Me Later'
- Internet Shopping Tips
- Our Privacy Promise
Blessings of Christ Close to You
You Provide a Picture, We Provide a Lifetime Guarantee
Information Security in Important to Us
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What We Collect?
We collect the following information to facilitate processing your order and help you maintain your account information. This is to make your first and future shopping experiences smooth and enjoyable. This information is provided by you while placing an order in our store:
- Billing Address
- One or More Shipping Addresses
- e-Mail Address
- Contact Phone Number
Why We Collect this Information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Your Order History to Help You
- Internal Record Keeping
- Improve our Products and Services
- Periodically send Promotional emails about New Products, Special Offers ..
We Do Not Sell Your Information!
Absolutely not! We will not share your information with any external individual or business or association or agency for any purpose unless you request that it be shared so, it is required by law, or for purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management only.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You Have Control Over Your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can always change your mind at any time by unsubscribing from our mailing list
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 7304 Brecourt Manor Way Austin, TX 78739.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Types of Cookies We Collect
- COOKIE nameCOOKIE Description
- CARTThe association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFOStores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
- COMPAREThe items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCYYour preferred currency
- CUSTOMERAn encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTHAn indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFOAn encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDSStores the Customer Segment ID
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHEA flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTENDYou session ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEWAllows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORYThe last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCTThe most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGEIndicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHEIndicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CARTA link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- POLLThe ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLNInformation on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLYCOMPAREDThe items that you have recently compared.
- STFInformation on products you have emailed to friends.
- STOREThe store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDSThe products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLISTAn encrypted list of products added to your Wish List.
- WISHLIST_CNTThe number of items in your Wish list.